[OPLINTECH] Joomla Website Problems

Doug turnerdo at oplin.org
Tue Jun 22 12:12:14 EDT 2010

I forgot to add two things. It doesn't matter what template I use, I still
have the same issue and I am using XAMPP to host the site.

**********************

Hello everyone,

I need some advice on a locally hosted Joomla website. I have recently
physically switched computers to host the site, and have updated the page
information. When I go to look at the site, depending on which browser you
use, it will either display properly, or show up as black text with a white
background. It works on FireFox and IE 7. It sometimes works on Google
Chrome and IE 8 (different computers work and others don't) and has not
worked at all on Safari. I have tried to contact the company that provided
the template, but have had no success. Has anyone had a problem like this?

Thanks,

Douglas Turner

Mary L. Cook Public Library

381 Old Stage Rd.