[OPLINTECH] Joomla Website Problems

JKENZIG JKENZIG at cuyahogalibrary.org
Tue Jun 22 13:10:40 EDT 2010

While I replied to Doug privately and gave him some suggestions, this is
a good opportunity to bring up once again the OPLIN Dynamic Website
Kits.   OPLIN staff will assist your library for a nominal fee in
setting up a basic website  via Drupal that will enable your staff to
easily make changes and additions to it.  OPLIN will also HOST the
website on their servers.  To find out more information about the OPLIN
Dynamic Website Kits see http://www.oplin.org/webkit

Have a look at the portfolio of some of the websites OPLIN Staff have
helped Ohio libraries create at http://www.oplin.org/portfolio

Regards,

Jim Kenzig

Software Applications Engineer