[OPLINTECH] OPLIN T-1 / Third Party Wireless

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Mar 17 15:29:29 EDT 2010

Pretty much ditto Bob's setup, minus ZoneCD, for uhmmmm...maybe eight or
nine other single-branch libraries and a variation of (but same concept)
for at least one other one. Similar setup in a few single and
multi-building schools, but they typically have greater bandwidth coming
in. No problems at all.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --