[OPLINTECH] lptOne question

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Mar 25 21:54:31 EDT 2010

This may or may not be useful to you, but in a plain Windows Server
print sharing environment, I've had a similar symptom caused by a
corrupt print queue. Manually deleting the files withing the queue
folder resolved the problem. Perhaps something similar could be
happening for you.

Chad

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --