[OPLINTECH] lptOne question

R Young roger.young at oplin.org
Thu Mar 25 15:44:58 EDT 2010

We are using lptOne, and I have a puzzling anomaly I am not understanding:

This occurs at one of our branches.  We have one network printer, a Xerox Phaser.  We are using the Envisionware monochrome driver for B&W and the Envisionware color driver for color copies (obviously), both to that one networked printer.  We have two print release stations (which I will call Left and Right).

When a patron prints using the color driver, the print job shows up on both release stations, and can be released on both.  It prints with no problem.

When a patron prints using the monochrome driver, the print job shows up on both release stations, and be released on the right station with no problem.  It prints.   But when released on the left station, it doesn't get to the printer.  lptOne thinks it has released the job, because it disappears from the release station queue list, and no error message comes up, but also no output at the printer.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

R. Young
I T Coordinator