[OPLINTECH] Phaser 860 Inks Available

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Thu Mar 25 14:04:50 EDT 2010

Our ancient Xerox Tektronix 860n printer has died. Cause of death was
internal support parts failure. She lived a long and productive life. {sigh}

If a library has one of those printers and can use our now-surplus solid
inks, please let me know and we'll ship them off to you at no charge.

The printer itself may be of interest to someone if they can use the
parts to support an identical working model. No charge for the carcass
but would-be owners will have to come and pick it up.

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager

Rediscover the Web!