[OPLINTECH] IT staffing question

R Young roger.young at oplin.org
Thu May 6 09:12:34 EDT 2010

We here at Washington County Public Library have one part time I T guy
serving 70 staff members and 120 computers, 5 servers in 6 locations.
Services include email server, web server, print and reservation system.
And they think I am underworked and overpaid; I think they would like to
eliminate the position altogether.