[OPLINTECH] IT staffing question

Tyra Ealy ealyt at wtcpl.org
Thu May 6 09:41:17 EDT 2010

Warren-Trumbull County Public Library has six full time and one part
time (25 hr.) staff members.
Three ft, one pt serve the Tech Center at the Main Library.
One ft asst. dept. mgr., supervising the Tech Center.
Two ft computer technicians serving all branches.
One I.T. Manager.

We have six locations and a bookmobile.
Approx. 100 staff and approx. 240 computers.

Services include:
Automation system, email server, internet filtering server, web server,
print and reservation system, anti-virus server, spam filtering server,
routers/switches/networking, wireless networking, web site
development/maintenance, e-rate, file sharing server, keyless entry
system, digital signage, camera/security system, computer-related
training (staff & public), and whatever else has a computer or
electronics involved.

Tyra L. Ealy
Information Technology Manager
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library