[OPLINTECH] OPLIN Question of the Week no. 3

OPLIN Director director at oplin.org
Thu May 6 09:48:33 EDT 2010

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to the first two
questions. The feedback has been very good, and will be very helpful as
the OPLIN Board works on revising the strategic plan.

The third question is once again intended for everyone, but this one may
be a bit tougher:

  : Thinking of your library (not your home), if there was one thing you
could change about the Internet, what would it be?

I'm not sure how I would answer that one myself, but it has me thinking.
And if you come up with two or three things you'd change, instead of
just one, that's no problem.

Please send your response to director at oplin.org. Thank you!

Stephen Hedges
OPLIN Director