[OPLINTECH] Slow OPLIN connection?

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu May 6 09:58:27 EDT 2010

Chad also installed Update Accelerator to our IPcop.

It caches Adobe, Apple, Avast, Linux (.deb and .rpm), MS (updates &
SP's), Symantec, Trend Micro updates, which reduces internet traffic
significantly.
Patron and our PC's are served from it instead of the internet after the
first download.

The summary indicates 234GB served from cache. Makes for faster updates
and less outside traffic

Summary
Total files in cache:       4091    Total cache size (bytes):
9.468.697.765
Cache efficiency index:    5.1    Total data delivered from cache
(bytes):    234.817.651.642

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901