[OPLINTECH] OPLIN Question of the Week no. 4 (the last)

OPLIN Director director at oplin.org
Thu May 13 14:10:11 EDT 2010

Thanks again to everyone who responded to the first three questions. As
I said last week, the feedback has been very good, and will be very
helpful as the OPLIN Board works on revising the strategic plan.

I think the fourth question will also be the last question, at least for
now. It's a more practical question than last week's:

  : If you use an OPLIN email account (i.e., ends with "oplin.org"), is
there anything about it that annoys you? Anything you would change if
you could?

Note that I described an OPLIN account as ending with "oplin.org," but
there are a number of libraries that use OPLIN email accounts that end
with the library's domain name, such as bexleylibrary.org. If you're not
sure if your account is actually hosted by OPLIN, answer anyway! It'll
still be good feedback.

Please send your response to director at oplin.org. Thank you!

Stephen Hedges
OPLIN Director