[OPLINTECH] circulating laptop storage

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Tue May 18 09:44:27 EDT 2010

We have a bar code on the laptop and the mouse. Not the power supply. We
don't use cases.

When not in use they are stored in a locked filing cabinet in the tech
area, about 20 feet from the circ desk.

There are various outlets in the library, near tables, the patrons may use.
This way there is no special charging needs to address.

We have wireless for any laptop use.
ZoneCD is used to have the patron accept our use policy.
DansGuardian is on the firewall for CIPA

Our laptops are wide open but have Deep Freeze.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901