[OPLINTECH] circulating laptop storage

Barb Marshal marshaba at oplin.org
Tue May 18 09:49:57 EDT 2010

We circulate laptops inhouse only.  We store them on a table in our work
area where they are plugged in to be recharged.  We place a charging tag on
the top while it is charging.  Most people need them for less than 2 hours
and our batteries are good for 2 1/2 hours.  This also discourges them from
staying on too long at a time.  We will give them a cord if needed.  We do
not have casses.

Barb Marshal
Systems Coordinator
Worch Memorial Public Library