[OPLINTECH] itunes on public computers

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Wed May 26 11:50:11 EDT 2010

We don't use iTunes, it's too user specific. We use Floola, it's a single
executable that allows patrons to add songs to an iPod or any mp3 player.
Just plug in the iPod/MP3 player and run Floola & it will find the device.
Works for us.

Dan Will
Technology Supervisor
Meigs County District Public Library
willda at oplin.org
740.992.5813
740.992.6140 (fax)

"When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you
most powerfully:
the church that belongs to God and the public library that belongs to you.
The public library is the great equalizer."
Keith Richards