[OPLINTECH] itunes on public computers

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed May 26 13:46:23 EDT 2010

Craig
GCPL has loaded iTunes as part of the Overdrive download package and I'm unaware of any problems.

Jim Mann
Technology Coordinator
Greene County Public Library
76 E. Market St.
Xenia Ohio 45385
(937)352-4000 x1210
mailto: jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti.