[OPLINTECH] Community Library now running VMware ESXi

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Fri May 28 09:28:12 EDT 2010

Bob/Chad,

I'm probably not as knowledgeable on this as I could(should) be, so please
forgive if I am asking the obvious to someone who is, but I was curious why
you chose VMWare over say something like Ubunutu
Server's visualization capability?

http://www.ubuntu.com/server/features/virtualisation

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"