[OPLINTECH] PC Reliance expanded mode and Windows 7 64 bit

Jim Kenzig jkenzig at oplin.org
Wed Oct 20 09:52:43 EDT 2010

You could try setting the program executable to run in Compatibability
mode via the properties of the file. (right click on file, choose
properties from the popup context menu, click on the compatibility
tab,tick the box and set it to Run it in compatibility mode for Windows XP
SP3. )
Regards,
Jim Kenzig