[OPLINTECH] OPLIN Stakeholders slides

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Sep 10 15:42:09 EDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who attended this morning's OPLIN Stakeholders
Meeting; it was good to see you all.

For those unable to attend, the "slides" from the presentation are
posted at http://oplin.org/stakeholders/2010.

We also welcomed Amie McReynolds to the OPLIN staff as our new Customer
Relations and Support person. Amie is from Springfield and is a recent
graduate of the Kent State MLIS program. Today marks the end of her
second week with us, and we're proud to have her on our team!

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130