[OPLINTECH] HP Deskjet 722C (needs repair or used for parts) & (1) 51645A Black Ink cartridge available

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Mon Sep 13 10:15:38 EDT 2010

  A staff member brought a printer in that was working, then just quit on her.

No power indication.
DC out is present, but not a good test as not checked under load.

If there is a fuse, it's a small soldered on the board one.
As no plug in ones there.
(I should have remembered that before looking)

Switch could be bad.
The main board could be bad.
Or a broken solder joint on the power connector.
etc. etc.

I don't have any others to use as reference or testing so...
If anybody wants it, or the ink cartridge, send me your US Cargo #.

--
R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library