[OPLINTECH] Imaging Software

knuevejo@oplin.org knuevejo at oplin.org
Mon Sep 13 14:08:07 EDT 2010

If you mean system disk imaging, I agree with Karl, Clonezilla is the way
to go.  In June I imaged all of the public computers in my library off of
a few master copies.  It was surprisingly painless and even took far less
time than I had anticipated..

Joe

Joseph Knueven, Director
Germantown Public Library