[OPLINTECH] wireless printing

Tyra Ealy ealyt at wtcpl.org
Tue Sep 28 15:13:54 EDT 2010

We are using Envisionware’s LPT:One and are able to consistently provide cost-based printing to the public whether on our machines or their laptops.  We have a little script that can be downloaded when connecting to our wireless network that then installs the printer driver and LPT:One control.  It is automatically uninstalled when the patron shuts down his laptop.  More information can be obtained from our Asst. I.T. Manager, Greg Ricker, rickerg at wtcpl.org

Tyra

Tyra L. Ealy

Information Technology Manager

Warren-Trumbull County Public Library