[OPLINTECH] wireless printing

Greg Ramage gramage at ualibrary.org
Tue Sep 28 15:22:09 EDT 2010

We're using LPT:One as well and have just started offering wireless printing
on patron laptops.  We also have our own loanable laptops that we're using
the standard LPT:One client on.  Our plan has been to steer patrons to our
informational website about wireless printing where they can download the
appropriate client for their platform and branch (http://print.ualibrary.org).
So far so good.

Greg Ramage
IT Manager