[OPLINTECH] Anti-Virus

Stephen Cram steve at nbpubliclibrary.org
Wed Aug 10 13:11:50 EDT 2011

Becky,

We've used Avast! Professional for about five years now.  They offer a great
discount for educationaql / library use if you email them and ask.  We got
50% off retail last time.
If you opt for the multi-year license, (we chose the teo year,) its an even
bigger savings.

Steve Cram

Facilities Coordinator
North Baltimore Public Library