[OPLINTECH] Public keyboards

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Wed Dec 14 16:42:08 EST 2011

Our keyboards for our public computers don't take very long before they are
disgusting.  Do you clean?  Do you use silicon keyboard covers?  Do you
just replace often with cheap ones?  Are there keyboards where the keys
have a low profile and framed to make them easier to clean?  What are other
libraries doing about this issue?   I am assuming we aren't the only ones
with this issue.  When I talk about cleaning, I just don't mean what a can
of air will blow off.

If you have specific keyboards or silicon covers that work please let me
know.

Kevin Jones
Network Administrator
Coshocton Public Library