[OPLINTECH] Deep Freeze vs. Clean Slate

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Dec 15 12:18:10 EST 2011

+1 on Deep Freeze. It's one of those few products out there that simply
does it's job, does it amazingly well, and hasn't bloated with
unnecessary "features" over the years. It is also one of those few
products that will very quickly and very obviously pay for itself in spades.

WRT purchasing it, as has been mentioned, you can purchase it directly
from Faronics or you can purchase it through a Faronics reseller, if
your tech support company happens to be one. Faronics gives its
resellers a little discount so the reseller can sell it to the end user
at the same price as can be had directly from Faronics. The price should
be the same either way. However, the reseller may have a wider selection
of licensing options to suit your needs versus what's available on the
website store. On the flip side, I've had the opportunity to purchase
directly from the website on behalf of a client and found it to be
pretty straight forward and easy.

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/