[OPLINTECH] Deep Freeze vs. Clean Slate

Greg Syferd gsyferd at columbuslibrary.org
Fri Dec 16 08:52:15 EST 2011

Another +1 on Deepfreeze.  As Chad said, it just works for us.  It does one thing and it does it well.  Has paid for itself many, many times over.

We've purchased directly from Faronics as well as other resellers.  We've never seen a significant change in pricing between vendors, probably more a matter of who is offering the best offer for the day.

Greg.