[OPLINTECH] Wireless upgrade

Josh Proffit jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info
Mon Jan 24 13:45:00 EST 2011

We have some Cisco Aironet 1130AG's that we have around here. Now, it is
an older model and I'm sure Cisco has some new and improved stuff out
there but I'm pretty happy with the way these Aironets have held up. The
coverage area is pretty decent. Pretty much hands off once configured.
Also they have the PoE (Power over Ethernet) support and that is always
a plus because you can stash it almost anywhere. So, yeah I'd say check
out the Aironet brand line. It may be what you're looking for.

Joshua Proffit

Head of Information Technology Services

Licking County Library

101 West Main Street