[OPLINTECH] patron requests Gimp software on public PCs

Chauncey Montgomery montgoc1 at oplin.org
Wed Jul 20 15:37:28 EDT 2011

As we have made the switch to open source software in Sunbury, we make
sure to have books on all open source applications that we have
installed for both staff and patrons.  It helps tremendously in the
transition from proprietary to open source.
Chauncey
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery, MLIS
Director/Fiscal Officer