[OPLINTECH] Digital Sign

Greg Ricker rickerg at wtcpl.org
Wed May 18 10:08:25 EDT 2011

HI Ron,

We have two large screens at our main library running a headline news
cable feed on one side of a split screen setup and a small pc hooked up
running a continuous PowerPoint slide show on the other side. You can
check out our setup along with the equipment we use at
http://www.wtcpl2.org/

Hope that helps!

-----

Greg Ricker

Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Assistant Department Manager, Information Technology
444  Mahoning Ave, NW  Warren, Ohio  44483

rickerg at wtcpl.org <mailto:rickerg at wtcpl.org>

330.399.8807 x144