[OPLINTECH] Digital Sign

Allen Sommers asommers at massillonlibrary.org
Fri May 27 11:15:53 EDT 2011

Look at Digital Recall - it's a free download and you can split the screen, play different things on different screens, and schedule times for when things run. There are pieces you can purchase to do more, but they only  cost around $50 each and you can get the full blown thing for $500 and do the same thing that much more costly items do.