[OPLINTECH] Windows 7, Deep Freeze and Cassie

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Nov 18 16:39:27 EST 2011

Are these logging into a domain? If so, I wonder if perhaps they might
not always be seeing the network right away. If this isn't already set,
try setting the following policy:

Computer Configuration → Policies → Administrative Templates → System →
Logon → Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon = ENABLED

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/