[OPLINTECH] Magnetic Paint & WiFi

joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Wed Nov 23 12:15:58 EST 2011

You know, I hadn't thought about this when the question was posed, but
if you are someone who really hates having cell phones ringing in your
library, and wanted to set a quiet area as a ringing phone free zone, if
the metal paint would actually create a Faraday Cage effect, you could
use these magnet paints, paint the walls, and ceiling (perhaps above a
drop ceiling?) and create an area where cell phones would either not
work or work very poorly, without installing anything that would anger
the FCC..

Just a thought.

Joe

--