[OPLINTECH] Magnetic Paint & WiFi

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Sat Nov 26 11:19:36 EST 2011

Anyone interested could probably test the effect with a small amount of
the paint. Find a small cardboard box, paint it, and toss a cell phone
inside. Don't forget to make a peep-hole! You may also need to paint
over an exposed wire and then connect it to ground to get the full
effect. Sounds good in theory and it might be an interesting experiment
if anyone has access to a small amount of the paint.

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/