[OPLINTECH] patron browser

Stephen Cram steve at nbpubliclibrary.org
Thu Oct 13 10:17:14 EDT 2011

Yeah, except for one teensy tiny problem - getting the patrons to actually use Goolgle Chrome.
Those who do try it love it but most won't try it because they think its either too different from IE to get used to or Google is the spawn of a giant super secret governmant agency they won't try it.  After all, we know that Google is tracing everything we do and keeps a record of every website we visit and has a dossier on every Internet user in the world.
Some days I feel like I'm living an episode of the Twilight Zone.

So now our PCs all have IE8, Firefox, and Chrome to choose with IE8 as the default.

Steve Cram
North Baltimore Public Library

So what do you think of Taxation WITH Representation?