[OPLINTECH] Implementing Wireless printing

Jim Lack J.Lack at rrpl.org
Tue Sep 6 17:22:20 EDT 2011

Rocky River Public Library is looking into solutions to make wireless printing available to our patrons who use mobile devices.  We currently use Cassie for our Public computers to manage their printing needs.  We have four, networked printers throughout the library that the public currently has access to for their print jobs.  I understand Cassie has "SPOT" Intelligent HotSpots for their wireless solution.  I'd like to hear from anyone who currently uses SPOT to see how it works.  If anyone uses any other wireless printing option, can you please post any information you have regarding your solutions?  Hope to hear from you.

Thanks in Advance,

Jim Lack
Network Manager
Rocky River Public Library