[OPLINTECH] Implementing Wireless printing

Matt Hoffman mhoffman at heightslibrary.org
Mon Sep 12 12:06:19 EDT 2011

Jim,

Hi!  We use Cassie as well, and had purchased the SPOT system to
implement wireless printing.  We have discovered that for our
environment, customers and staff that the SPOT system wasn't going to
work for us.  If you would like, I can discuss details with you
privately.  I am interested in other wireless printing solutions as
well, if anyone has any suggestions.  Right now, we just use IPP via IIS
on our web server and live with the fact that we are giving away the
printing completely free.

Matt Hoffman

Network Administrator

Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library

Ph. 216.932.3600 ext 284