[OPLINTECH] Measuring technology success

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Fri Aug 17 16:05:50 EDT 2012

You might consider using your firewall or router if it has graphs.
Our IPcop has d/w/m/y graphs for each NIC.
These sample is the NIC direct to the internet.
The Blue NIC will show all patron pc's and wireless devices.

We don't have it define in our technology plan but probably could be.
OPLIN also monitors your use and will bump you up if needed so it might not be
needed.
Bob

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper