[OPLINTECH] Staff Computer Protection?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Aug 23 19:06:43 EDT 2012

Forgot to add:

The apparent lack of distinction between SEP and other top names plus the
ready availability of SEP on Techsoup at deep discounts is basically what
keeps me using SEP on the staff computers.

(Maybe I should review the latest comparisons to see if the lack of
distinction still holds true, but I suspect more of the same in overall
detection rates/performance.) In general, I can't complain much about SEP
(the latest versions). It has been several years since I've had to manually
dismember a virus.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*