[OPLINTECH] Surplus Equipment disposal?

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Fri Aug 24 11:06:06 EDT 2012

Totally dead stuff might go to Ohio Mulch, if you have a location near you.
No they don't come back mulched, it's just a collection point.

Many of our 2002 vintage PC's were cleaned, tested  and the s/w reinstalled.
Then given to a small village library and community center.
Also put in the book sale.

Friends Who Share or Goodwill might be another option.

Check a local LUG  (Linux User Group)

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>