[OPLINTECH] Surplus Equipment disposal?

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Fri Aug 24 11:26:31 EDT 2012

Michael
Goodwill-Easter Seals Dayton will come pick up your used equipment.
Fill out the corporate donation request here:

http://www.gesmv.org/index.cfm/shopdonate/computer-recycling/

GESMV works with Dell for computer recycling. Older white goods, and all printers are recycled. Newer computers are refurbished and resold. All hard drives are wiped and a Certificate of Destruction is available upon request.

Dell has now partnered with all Goodwill's nationwide for computer recycling. Some like Dayton and Toledo have full-scale programs, others accept computers at store donation centers.

PS: It's a great program and I've been personally involved for three years with Dell and GESMV.

PPS: Please don't send me large recycling items via cargo unless you're prepared to cover the shipping.

Jim Mann
Technology Coordinator
Greene County Public Library
76 E. Market St