[OPLINTECH] Internet Explorer kiosk mode stumper

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Aug 30 15:49:57 EDT 2012

Thanks, Kevin. Good to know PWB can ignore the CTRL- keys.  ...another
piece to the puzzle falls into place.

I'm still trying to hold out hope, though. Thanks to everyone I have a few
more ideas to try. There has GOT to be a way!!!   LOL!

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*