[OPLINTECH] computer microphone with noise cancellation

Jim Lack J.Lack at rrpl.org
Thu Feb 2 15:39:18 EST 2012

Our Training department wants to start doing streaming video with some of their programs as well as Skype sessions with authors.  They asked me to look into a computer microphone that has noise cancellation capabilities.  I went out to a vendor's website and searched computer microphones but the only results I got were your typical $5-$10 computer microphones.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Let me know.

Thank You,

Jim Lack
Technology Support Manager
Rocky River Public Library