[OPLINTECH] wireless access on kindles and ipads

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Fri Feb 3 14:28:51 EST 2012

I just wanted to give an update that it appears that simply changing the
secondary DNS entry to one of OPLINs DNS servers seems to have solved
the problem.

The thing I wasn't expecting, because I had tried making the change
before I wrote the original email, is apparently it needed a cold boot
for the change to get pushed out to the connecting clients..

Thanks again, and have a good weekend.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director