[OPLINTECH] Issue with IE9???

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Mon Feb 6 13:29:58 EST 2012

I can't help with policy's as our patron PC's are pretty much wide open (and
DeepFreezed).

When we have had trouble opening _anything _in IE, or some email client, I first
save it to the desktop.
Then try to open it direct , to take IE and email out of the picture.

This usually works, but if not I might ( depending ) try it on my laptop.
I have had to do this sometimes with a military or some gov site for direct access.

Don't  W2's and 1099's come from some provider and usually by mail instead of
the internet?
But if they do, wouldn't they be a pdf?
If so, the download and open might be the answer.

Bob

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.