[OPLINTECH] Exchange 2010 mystery

Ron Woods woodsro at oplin.org
Wed Feb 15 13:24:47 EST 2012

Im not an exchange guru, but when something like this comes up.I am thinking
it sounds like DNS Issue.are you sure your MX Records are correct?

Checking your mx records would be a good place to start. You can use this
tool to check it

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/

punch that domain in there and see what you get. Its worth a shot.

Ron Woods

Computer Services Manager

St. Clairsville Public Library