[OPLINTECH] Exchange 2010 mystery

Josh Proffit jproffit at lickingcountylibrary.info
Wed Feb 15 20:11:28 EST 2012

I've been spamming mxtoolbox for going on two days now and it kept responding that my mx records were great. (was only trying to resolve the exchange server's FQDN and/or IP) But, the after the 100th time I typed in our domain name...I finally saw it, staring @ me the whole time was lickingcountylibrary.info was resolving to a private IP. With that being said,  it was a DNS issue. I fixed the PTR and everyone got flooded with a day's worth of stuck email. Awesome. Thanks to all of you for the help, you've all been a huge help.

Joshua Proffit
System Administrator
Head of Information Technology Services
Licking County Library