[OPLINTECH] Pay Phones

Nathan Eady oplintech at galionlibrary.net
Wed Feb 29 14:07:24 EST 2012

Joe <knuevejo at oplin.org> writes:

> I don't know if having a free courtesy phone would be an issue
> anywhere, (do pay phones cut you off after a while?  I've never used
> one for more than a minute or 2..)

Traditionally, you have to feed additional coins every so often to avoid
being cut off.  The details vary considerably depending on where and
when you are and possibly what kind of call you are making.  I haven't
used a payphone recently (because I haven't travelled much lately), so
it's possible there may have been some changes I'm not aware of.

--
Nathan Eady
Galion Public Library