[OPLINTECH] Cord management question

Amanda Knapp aknapp at library.ohio.gov
Wed Jun 13 16:04:49 EDT 2012

Hello all-

We have a number of eReaders, tablets and other devices here at the
State Library that we use for training. We're having a bit of an issue
keeping the correct cord sorted out for the correct device. Do any of
you have a cord management system in place that you would care to share
with me? I am more familiar with managing cords that all go to a single
desktop and less familiar with how to manage multiple cords that go to
multiple devices that are all stored together.

Any thoughts you have would be appreciated.

Best,

Mandy Knapp

Library Consultant

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-466-1710

Fax: 614-466-3584

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

Share Your Story at
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story>
Tell us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your
library.