[OPLINTECH] Cord management question

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Wed Jun 13 16:29:50 EDT 2012

We use Kableflags on network, power, and USB cables to help identify
them and avoid confusion. They may be just the right thing for you. Get
the blank ones and use a permanent marker or pen to write your own
identification information on each.

Several sources sell the item but here's the link to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Kableflags-KFA001-Cable-Identification-Blank/dp/B000TO8GGW

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager