[OPLINTECH] DeepFreeze Support Prices

Kozick, Gregory gkozick at akronlibrary.org
Thu Mar 8 13:04:29 EST 2012

Good Afternoon,

I know that some of you use Faronics DeepFreeze. We received our renewal quote for this year recently. I was a little unhappy to see that it was twice the price from last year. After inquiring with my software vendor of choice, he told me that Faronics no longer gave Libraries academic pricing and that we had to pay corporate pricing instead, which caused our fees to jump. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or has an opinion on this.

Greg Kozick, MCSA
Network Services Coordinator

direct: 330-643-9144 * mobile: 330-351-9446 * email: gkozick at akronlibrary.org<mailto:gkozick at akronlibrary.org>
Visit It's IT<http://www.itsitblog.com/>, Your Essential Technology Source; for Valuable PC Tips and Tricks* IT Twitter: @ItsitBlog<http://twitter.com/ItsitBlog>